Sunday, June 27, 2010

Weekend Project

This weekend I was so bored and I have been wanting to put a cute shelf in my room forever! I also wanted to spend as little money as possible..so I found this old Pottery Barn Shelf that was Dark Brown in the garage and painted it white! I love how it turned out!
Photobucket
My little friends were with me for a little bit! They love to hang out with me! PhotobucketPhotobucketMe working at 12am.
PhotobucketFinished Product!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thats about it! I had a blast doing it, and I hope I can find little projects like this to keep me busy! Total cost: $5 for the wood ball things. So awesome!

4 Comments:

Blogger Meredith said...

I love a cheap project and I love yours! Way to go, girl. LOVE all your pictures of growing up, too. So beautiful.

June 28, 2010 at 7:40 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

The shelf looks awesome! Looks like you have a knack.

July 4, 2010 at 3:08 PM  
Blogger Babbel Family said...

Good job Abbie, I am so proud of you!

July 4, 2010 at 10:57 PM  
Blogger Malorie Wallen said...

Abbie!! lol i amd in love with all of your design projects!! i'm up late aaall the time doing little things around my apartment! tho i'm not as ambitious or sucessful as you--i could never have the patience to sew pillows!!!
you're awesome : )

August 1, 2010 at 8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home