This week..
I bought new shoes that I love! 
Went to a wedding
It rained..again.
Bought new skirts..exuse the nasty hair from the dumb rain.
took a picture with my cute cousin
the weather was not my favorite i miss sun
Ellie cuddled with sophie..again.
We got our pictures in
Got our basement set up

And last..I miss Chandler.
Hope everyones week went well!

Went to a wedding

It rained..again.

Bought new skirts..exuse the nasty hair from the dumb rain.

took a picture with my cute cousin

the weather was not my favorite i miss sun

Ellie cuddled with sophie..again.

We got our pictures in

Got our basement set up


And last..I miss Chandler.

Hope everyones week went well!


2 Comments:
That basement? The TV? The reclining movie theater sofa?? Waddup???? Love the skirts, the portraits look awesome, the rain looks so inviting - look at those mountains!! I just wanted to stare at them for 10 days of our trip. I know you miss here - we miss you too!!!
So cute abbie!! Love your skirt. Can you help me with my blog, please!! Call/text me i dont have your new number
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home