Oh to be 5 again...
Okay. When I found all my art and stories and died laughing, obviously I wasnt living in reality. And then came the pictures...I love them. You can laugh all you want but I love these pictures and stories. My Kindergarten teacher wrote on my report card that I "rolled" my eyes at her numerous times and that my mom needed to have a talk with me haha :) too bad I cant find that one :( but I had a really hard time telling time, and to be honest I still do...!! I played soccer for a season and the only goal I shot was in the other teams goal. The rest of the time I twirled my hair. Oh how I wish I could be 5 again.


























Sorry for the ones turned sideways..i tried to turn them but photobucket wont let me rotate huge pictures. But there I am at 5!


























Sorry for the ones turned sideways..i tried to turn them but photobucket wont let me rotate huge pictures. But there I am at 5!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home