Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Joy

I have been doing a lot of this lately...and I LOVE it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Shelly said...

I love that too! hey this is Michele. Lizzy's friend that took your senior portraits! I saw a link to you off of lizzy blog. You are so adorable! I just wanted to check if you liked your photos. Leave a comment on my webpage! thanks girl! Good luck with Graduating in a short couple of weeks! nowandforevermf@blogspot.com

May 19, 2011 at 1:11 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

I started running this year and love it, too! Such a great workout & I love the way I feel after a good, hard run. :)

How do you get these CUTE fonts on your blog? Come on...help your old teacher out!

May 20, 2011 at 11:20 PM  
Blogger Abbie said...

I use the link on my blog off to the side...I think its under blog fonts, but let me tell you...it is SOO HARD to get it on. It took me 8 hours not kidding. well I am dumb with computers but you need to change codes and stuff. I want to change it back, but its too much work.

May 21, 2011 at 5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home