Well right now I am watching William and Kate's royal wedding on E news. I have blogged in a while! I have been really busy with school and work. I really love my job and teaching little kids! They are super fun! School is getting really difficult. I do not know what I got my self into with my Anatomy class. Puke. I am keeping an A, but I dont enjoy it. I have been stressing a lot about my future! Can you believe that in 1 month, I will be graduated?! I cant. What am I going to do?! I thought I would be more mature by now! ha ha. I am looking forward to Snow College, and I am excited to see what experiences I will have. This summer I have a full-time job set up at an eye doctor's office. I am pretty stoked about it! I cannot wait to learn new skills, and help people! What if I end up liking this eye thing?! Optician? (spelling?). I still have not "declared" my major, but who needs to anyways? :) I'll try everything! So far...nursing is NOT an option :)
Last weekend I went to prom with my friend Wade! I had a BLAST. It was super fun. Special thanks to my friend Rilee in AZ...Thanks for letting me borrow your dress :) But the whole day was super fun. I do love getting dressed up once in a while! Here are some pictures...
I will post again...next month? or when something else exciting happens :) Sorry I dont have a husband, or baby to write about!!!! ahah
Last weekend I went to prom with my friend Wade! I had a BLAST. It was super fun. Special thanks to my friend Rilee in AZ...Thanks for letting me borrow your dress :) But the whole day was super fun. I do love getting dressed up once in a while! Here are some pictures...
I will post again...next month? or when something else exciting happens :) Sorry I dont have a husband, or baby to write about!!!! ahah


1 Comments:
Abbie! I absolutely love your dress! So pretty!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home